Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
INVITATION TO BID PONCE INLET COMMUNITY CENTER RESTROOM RENOVATION PROJECT BID NO. 2021-02 Notice is hereby given that the Town of Ponce Inlet is accepting bids for the Ponce Inlet Community Center Restroom Renovation Project, Bid No. 2021-02. Bids will be accepted by until 2:00 P.M., Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021, at which time they will be opened and available for public inspection.
There will be a non-mandatory pre-bid meeting for this project at 2:00 P.M. on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at the Ponce Inlet Community Center, 4670 S. Peninsula Drive, Ponce Inlet, Florida.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: This project includes a renovation of two 150 square foot restrooms within the Community Center building, further described as follows:
• Demolition of 2 restrooms to include removal of all fixtures, toilets, urinals, sinks, stall dividers, vanities, countertops, tile flooring, and removal of all debris from site;
• Replace tile floors (must accommodate floor drains and should include bullnose or other trim option); • Replace side-by-side vanities, in each restroom, with granite/quartz/solid surface countertops and sinks (one ADA compliant) - ensure plumbing is not visible; install 2 ADA compliant mirrors above each vanity; chrome faucets and drain for each sink;
• 2 paper towel dispensers per restroom;
• 2 soap dispensers per restroom; • Replace single “dressing” vanity with mirror in each restroom;
• Replace toilets, urinal, toilet paper dispensers, and stall dividers for a combined total of 5 toilets (all elongated; 2 ADA compliant) and 1 urinal; • Replace all existing lighting to “can style” with motion detectors;
• Replace restroom entry doors and all door hardware; and
• Paint both restrooms.
Any changes from existing plumbing or electrical must be stated in bid. All items must be commercial grade. Specific colors/styles will be selected upon award of contract.
Selected bidder is required to complete and submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance, a Public Entity Crime Statement, and affirm that they are in compliance with the State’s E-Verify requirements. No bids received after the time and date specified for the opening will be considered. The Town of Ponce Inlet (“Town”) reserves the right to reject all bids. Grounds for such a rejection shall include, but shall not be limited to, the receipt of only one responsive bid to the solicitation, realization of overly restrictive specifications in the solicitation, unclear directions to bidders in the solicitation, inadequate number of responses to the solicitation, change in Town’s needs after issuance of solicitation, all bids exceeding the allowed budget, and other grounds provided by law. Award of the contract will be made to the lowest responsible bidder for the actual amount bid. Responsible bidder means a contractor who has the capability, in all respects, to fully perform the contract requirements and the integrity and reliability that will assure good faith performance or as otherwise provided by law.
Bids shall be addressed to Jeaneen Witt, Town Manager, Town of Ponce Inlet, 4300 S. Atlantic Avenue, Ponce Inlet, Florida 32127 in a SEALED ENVELOPE plainly marked on the outside: “Ponce Inlet Community Center Restroom Renovation Project, Bid No. 2021-02”. Jeaneen Witt, CMC Town Manager