Report an illicit discharge

What is an ‘illicit discharge’? 

An illicit discharge is defined as the discharge of pollutants or materials other than stormwater to storm sewers via overland flow or direct dumping.


If you believe you know of an illicit discharge within the town of Ponce Inlet, you can report it by calling the Public Works Department at 386-322-6729, emailing or submitting this form.


 For more information regarding illicit discharge detection and elimination, please visit