Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
At this time, the Town of Ponce Inlet is waiving all building permit fees for certain repairs to structures that were damaged due to the Hurricane Ian storm event until December 31, 2022.
Items that qualify for the fee waiver include (but not limited to) the following:
• Roof repair and replacement
• Shed repair and replacement
• Carports repair and replacement
• Fences repair and replacement
• Pool enclosure, screen room, porch, etc.…repair and replacement
• Interior repair within a structure
• Exterior repair to a structure
• Sign repair and replacement
• Other repair/replacement activity caused by Hurricane lan.
To be eligible for the waiver of the fees in question, the property owner or permit applicant shall provide proof of storm damage with the permit application. Such proof shall include either photographs of the damage or written verification by an insurance adjuster, architect, engineer, licensed contractor, or Town official.
For further questions, please contact the building department at (386) 236-2181 or (386)236-2182.